In this section you will be able to configure the company's settings, orders, tariff plan and various preferences:
Account: Tthe company's data which will be used for invoicing and the password change.
Services: Purchase of auto-price tokens and remove backgrounds.
You can choose if you want notification of the new order or if the invoice has not been deleted from the billing program.
Only the last invoice can be deleted.
Products out of stock
Orders Settings: A very important section that help you set up everything the way you want:
You can choose the translation service for the offers.
Auto deactivate Cel offers when reaching stock 0
Offers do not activate automatically when the product returns to stock.
To activate them you can filter them from Offers by using the following filters: Availability - In stock and Status - Enabled. After that you can activate them individually or from mass editing.
Allow duplicate offers
When you try to add a new offer to a marketplace, it will not be duplicated if this option is not activated.
If you do not check this option and you send the offer for a product already listed on that marketplace you will receive an error:
Acces: You can give access to others, without sharing your password, for a limited time.
Preferences: Check the box if you want to see prices with VAT in easySales.
In this section you can view the invoices, set up the card used for payments and change the subscription:
Tickets: Here you can follow the status of your tickets sent to the technical department.
How to help us solve the tickets quickly!
If we have data, information, to be able to investigate and understand the problem in a correct way, we can solve the ticket faster.
Please follow these requirements!
- Topic - describe as clear as possible the subject of the event in question (eg.: Generate AWB, cel.ro, order id 475);
- Describe the problem with full details in order to be able to replicate and investigate the issue: how you expect it to work, what actually happens, what actions were made step by step (what you did exactly, what button you've clicked, what happened);
- Provide temporary access to your website - when a website cannot connect to the easySales app (user, password);
- Tell us the order ID, SKU or other relevant details, the marketplace, the exact area where you identified the problem;
- Attach files, screenshots, videos, other relevant images, in order for us to understand the situation;
- If you identify server errors or bugs, please describe them as clearly as possible;
- After receiving the answer, give us FEEDBACK, if you notice that the ticket has not been closed!
- Tell us whether the problem persists and how, or whether it has been successfully resolved!
In this section you can give acces to your account to your employee(s).