From the very beginning, we developed the functionality of the platform based on user requests, suggestions and votes. We do not stop here, we aim to continuously improve the platform and because your feedback is extremely important we want to capture it through a distinct functionality, which we will describe below:
- What is a development request?
A development request is a proposal for a new / improved functionality of the platform that addresses a need / solves a problem encountered in the current activity. It is important here to distinguish between a development request and a one-time request for an isolated, user-specific programmatic adjustment. The platform development involves the addition of generic features that will be available to all users. Therefore, please do not add requests related to bugs or custom adjustments. These will be addressed to the technical support team via tickets.
- When do I add a development request?
Whenever you think that the platform can be improved with new features that helps you save time in managing your business or that helps you open new sales channels.
Before making a new development request, make sure that it does not exist among the proposals. If there is already a development request that addresses the issue you specified, just vote for it and it will be prioritized.
- How do I add a development request?
You can propose a platform development request in a few simple steps, as follows:
- in the Community module you access the Development Requests menu
- click on the "add development request" button and a window will open in which you can detail your suggestion / proposal
- add a short and relevant description of the request
- add in the description detailed information such as: identified need / problem, suggestion.
- What happens after I submit the development request?
Proposals are reviewed by the product development team and approved or rejected based on the following criteria:
- functionality must be generic - easySales platform is a SaaS platform with generic functionalities for all users
- must be aligned with the architectural principles of the platform
- must be aligned with the purpose for which the easySales platform exists - automation, simplification and integration
Approved proposals are registered and can be viewed by all users in the "proposed" tab so that all users can view and vote them. Votes are taken into account for prioritization, along with other issues such as urgency, impact and alignment with the product strategy in such a way as to create a powerful platform with relevant functionalities.
Each time a development you're subscribed to goes into production, you will automatically receive a notification.