In order to integrate Pactic courier in easySales, go to the easySales platform, at Integrations -> Couriers and press Connect button next to Pactic. A pop-up with the account data will open:
- Username: The email you employed during the registration process on the Pactic platform
- Password: The password for your Pactic account
- Service type: The courier service you intend to utilize through Pactic integration
- Shipment Initiator Last Name: The surname of the designated contact person at your warehouse
- Shipment Initiator First Name: The initial name of the designated point of contact at your warehouse
- Shipment Initiator Phone: The phone number of the designated point of contact at your warehouse
- Shipment Initiator Email: The email address of the designated point of contact at your warehouse
Financial details regarding the amounts collected by Pactic
- Payment name: The recipient's name for the payment
- Payment bank: The financial institution name where the payment will be received
- Bank account: The IBAN associated with the expected payment arrival
Collection - Before completing the information, please consult with Pactic as the pick-up address for packages may vary, especially in cases such as cross-border shipments, compared to your current warehouse address.
- Collection Name: The designation for the collection configuration
- Collection Contact : The individual responsible for overseeing the collection
- Collection Phone: The contact number of the individual overseeing the collection
- Collection Email: The contact email of the individual overseeing the collection
- Collection Address: Street address of the collection location
- Collection Address Number: Street number and other details
- Collection Zipcode: Postal code of the address
- Collection City: City of the collection address
- Collection Country: The country of the collection address
- Collection Province: The province of the collection address
INVOICE - The billing details of your company to facilitate the issuance of the invoice by Pactic
- Invoice Name: The official name of your organization
- Invoice Address Number: The street name of the invoice address
- Invoice Zipcode: The postal code of the invoice address
- Invoice City: The city of the invoice address
- Invoice Country: The country of the invoice address
- Invoice VAT: The VAT number of the invoice address
You can fill the AWB Template Notes and the ordered products.
After saving, several configurations can be added (for multiple pickup points or various services) by pressing the + button
Subsequently, AWBs can be generated via Pactic from the Orders section by pressing the Quick Create button.
If you need advanced details (multiple packages / envelopes) generate the AWB from the edit order page.
If you need to delete a location you can press the edit button and then delete.