The easySales app takes information about products from the website in order to turn them into offers that it can send to the marketplace.
Important: In order to import the products, each of them must have a different SKU and the stock must be a numerical value.
If a SKU is modified in the shop it will be imported as a new product.
In order to find out which products are duplicated you can use the Download button from Online Shops/ Products.
At the same time, it centralizes order information so that you can later generate invoices and awbs, without the need for customizations or plugins in your website.
In order to connect the website follow the steps below:
In the easySales application, go to the Integrations -> Websites section and click on the "Connect a Website" button. Fill in the columns:
- Website Name – Website Name.
- Website URL – the shops web address (be careful to select http or https and enter www if redirect is forced this way)
- Country – Website's country
- Price VAT – If you are a VAT payer, write down the value (eg. 19)
- Shipping VAT – If you are a VAT payer, write down the value (eg. 19)
- Language – You can select Romanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Polish and English
- Currency – You can select Romanian Leu, Hungarian Forint, Bulgarian Leva, Polish Zloty and Euro
- Stock source – If you manage the stock only from the online shop, select website. If you want to keep stocks centralized in our app, select easySales (see how it works). If you manage the stock in SmartBill, you must first set up the connection and declare the warehouse management from which the stocks are read.
- Implicit package type – Select with what type of package orders are imported by default – used for AWB generation
Finally, select the box with PrestaShop 1.6-184.108.40.206 and choose the correct version, then click the "Download Module" button.
In the store's control panel, go to Modules and Services and in the top right corner click Add a new module. After that the button Choose a file will appear in the central section of the page. Upload the module downloaded from the easySales platform in the site. Then, search easySales and click Install.
Click the Install button, then Continue the installation in the pop-up window. The configuration window of the module, where you need to enter the Token generated from the easySales platform, will open (Configuration Step). If you want to use the characteristics separator, select the character by which you want to mark the separation. If you use statuses other than the standard ones for orders, select the appropriate ones. Save changes.
Go to Preferences> Products and make sure the "Enable advanced inventory management" option is set to "Yes", even if you are not using advanced stocks. Then go to Advanced Settings> Performance and select the Clear Cache button. Also here, make sure that the "Disable non-native Prestashop modules" and "Disable override extensions" options in the Troubleshooting module panel are unchecked.
Finally, click the Save button in the easySales platform and if everything is ok, the products from the shop will gradually appear in the Online Shop -> Products section.
In order to generate invoices with a certain series you must note the series in Prestashop:
Left menu -> Orders -> Invoices -> scroll down until you find "prefix"
When a new version of the module appears, you will see the warning in red according to this image:
- download the new version of the module
- delete the old module from the shop admin
- add the new archive
After the implementation of the new module, save the information both in the shop admin and in easySales.
Please sign in to leave a comment.