If you have a custom shop or use a platform that we do not have integration with, you can connect the store yourself by building an API.
In the easySales app, go to Integrations -> Websites section and click the "Connect a website" button. Complete the following fields:
- Website Name – Website Name.
- Website URL – the shops web address (be careful to select http or https and enter www if redirect is forced this way)
- Country – Website's country
- Price VAT – If you are a VAT payer, write down the value (eg. 19)
- Shipping VAT – If you are a VAT payer, write down the value (eg. 19)
- Language – You can select Romanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Polish and English
- Currency – You can select Romanian Leu, Hungarian Forint, Bulgarian Leva, Polish Zloty and Euro
- Stock source – If you manage the stock only from the online shop, select website. If you want to keep stocks centralized in our app, select easySales (see how it works). If you manage the stock in SmartBill, you must first set up the connection and declare the warehouse management from which the stocks are read.
- Implicit package type – Select with what type of package orders are imported by default – used for AWB generation
- Refresh rate – The interval at which information regarding products, stocks, categories and characteristics are syncronized. Value is in minutes and can't be greater than one day (60 min * 24 hours = 1440 min)
Finally, select the API box and click save. You can find the documentation here.
In order to generate a OAuth Clients and Personal Access Tokens go to Account - Settings and click on the API Settings button.
Next is your decision how to configure this API, what products and details you send to us.
If you need additional details you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .