The easySales app takes information about products from the website in order to turn them into offers that it can send to the marketplace.
Important: In order to import the products, each of them must have a different SKU and the stock must be a numerical value.
If a SKU is modified in the shop it will be imported as a new product.
In order to find out which products are duplicated you can use the Download button from Online Shops/ Products.
At the same time, it centralizes order information so that you can later generate invoices and awbs, without the need for customizations or plugins in your website.
In order to connect the website follow the steps below:
In the easySales app, go to the Integrations -> Websites section and click on the "Connect a Website" button. Fill in the columns:
In the easySales application, go to the Integrations -> Websites section and click on the "Connect a Website" button. Fill in the columns:
- Website Name – Website Name.
- Website URL – the shops web address (be careful to select http or https and enter www if redirect is forced this way)
- Country – Website's country
- Price VAT – If you are a VAT payer, write down the value (eg. 19)
- Shipping VAT – If you are a VAT payer, write down the value (eg. 19)
- Language – You can select Romanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Polish and English
- Currency – You can select Romanian Leu, Hungarian Forint, Bulgarian Leva, Polish Zloty and Euro
- Stock source – If you manage the stock only from the online shop, select website. If you want to keep stocks centralized in our app, select easySales (see how it works). If you manage the stock in SmartBill, you must first set up the connection and declare the warehouse management from which the stocks are read.
- Implicit package type – Select with what type of package orders are imported by default – used for AWB generation
Then select the boxes with Gomag:
Next and save .
In order to activate the easySales app, go to Gomag Apps -> Sales Channels -> easySales and activate the app.
Go to Gomag Apps -> Sales Channels -> easySales and fill the required data
If you select the option Only those active in EasySales, only the products that in the Sales Channels tab of the product edit have EasySales tick are sent.
Copy the easySales website token and insert it in Gomag, easySales app settings.
Finally, click the Save button in the easySales platform and if everything is ok, the products from the shop will gradually appear in the Online Shop -> Products section.
Very important: Gomag sends synchronizations to easySales only once an hour.
When the stock source is website, the stock is NOT decreased when the invoice is generated in easySales.
The stock is automatically reduced when reading the product when the order is imported in Gomag platform.
The flow is as:
- enter the order in easysales
- Gomag reads the order and decreased the stock according to the quantity in the order
- Gomag sends the stock or we read it (the stock decrease can have a maximum delay of 30 minutes).