The easySales app takes information about products from the website in order to turn them into offers that it can send to the marketplace.
Important: In order to import the products, each of them must have a different SKU and the stock must be a numerical value.
If a SKU is modified in the shop it will be imported as a new product.
In order to find out which products are duplicated you can use the Download button from Online Shops/ Products.
At the same time, it centralizes order information so that you can later generate invoices and awbs, without the need for customizations or plugins in your website.
In order to connect the website follow the steps below:
In the easySales app, go to the Integrations -> Websites section and click on the "Connect a Website" button. Fill in the columns:
- Website Name – Website Name.
- Website URL – the shops web address (be careful to select http or https and enter www if redirect is forced this way)
- Country – Website's country
- Price VAT – If you are a VAT payer, write down the value (eg. 19)
- Shipping VAT – If you are a VAT payer, write down the value (eg. 19)
- Language – You can select Romanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Polish and English
- Currency – You can select Romanian Leu, Hungarian Forint, Bulgarian Leva, Polish Zloty and Euro
- Stock source – If you manage the stock only from the online shop, select website. If you want to keep stocks centralized in our app, select easySales (see how it works). If you manage the stock in SmartBill, you must first set up the connection and declare the warehouse management from which the stocks are read.
- Implicit package type – Select with what type of package orders are imported by default – used for AWB generation
- Refresh rate – The interval at which information regarding products, stocks, categories and characteristics are syncronized. Value is in minutes and can't be greater than one day (60 min * 24 hours = 1440 min)
Finally, select the box with Magento 1.7 - 1.9 and choose the correct version, then click the "Download Module" button.
In the shop's administration panel go to System -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager and re-enter your login credentials. Using the Direct package file upload method, click the choose file button, then select the module downloaded from the easysales platform and click Upload.
After installing the module, go to System -> Cache Management, and click the "Flush Magento Cache" button.
After that log out and log back in to the site to update the module properly. *
* Careful, don't skip this step!
To configure the module, go to System -> Configuration. At the bottom you will find the EASYSALES area. Enter the Token generated from the easySales platform (the last step after downloading the module - configuration) and set a default series for invoicing in the Invoice Series field - orders generated from the website will be imported with this value.
Finally, click the Save button in the easySales platform and if everything is ok, the products from the shop will gradually appear in the Online Shop -> Products section.
To generate invoices with a certain series you must note the series in Magento in the easySales module.
Required steps for extension update:
In the shop's administration panel go to System -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager and re-enter your login credentials. Look in the extension table for the extension named Connector.
Select Uninstall and click Commit Changes.
Follow the installation steps starting with Step 2 in order to install the new version of the module. The settings made initially will be kept after updating the module.
When a new version of the module appears, you will see the warning in red according to this image:
- download the new version of the module
- delete the old module from the shop admin
- add the new archive
After the implementation of the new module, save the information both in the shop admin and in easySales.