The easySales app takes information about products from the website in order to turn them into offers that it can send to the marketplace.
Important: In order to import the products, each of them must have a different SKU and the stock must be a numerical value.
If a SKU is modified in the shop it will be imported as a new product.
In order to find out which products are duplicated you can use the Download button from Online Shops/ Products.
At the same time, it centralizes order information so that you can later generate invoices and awbs, without the need for customizations or plugins in your website.
In order to connect the website follow the steps below:
In the easySales app, go to the Integrations -> Websites section and click on the "Connect a Website" button. Fill in the columns:
In the easySales application, go to the Integrations -> Websites section and click on the "Connect a Website" button. Fill in the columns:
- Website Name – Website Name.
- Website URL – the shops web address (be careful to select http or https and enter www if redirect is forced this way)
- Country – Website's country
- Price VAT – If you are a VAT payer, write down the value (eg. 19)
- Shipping VAT – If you are a VAT payer, write down the value (eg. 19)
- Language – You can select Romanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Polish and English
- Currency – You can select Romanian Leu, Hungarian Forint, Bulgarian Leva, Polish Zloty and Euro
- Stock source – If you manage the stock only from the online shop, select website. If you want to keep stocks centralized in our app, select easySales (see how it works). If you manage the stock in SmartBill, you must first set up the connection and declare the warehouse management from which the stocks are read.
- Implicit package type – Select with what type of package orders are imported by default – used for AWB generation
Finally, select the box with WooCommerce and choose 3.0.0 – 5.0.0 version, then click the "Download Module" button.
In the shop's administration panel, go to Module - Add Module, at the top, click the Upload Module button, then click Choose File and select the archive downloaded from the easySales platform and click Install Now, then Activate Module.
If everything went well, you will receive the message The module has been activated.
In the shop's administration panel go to the bottom of the menu, at EasySales, in the easySales Settings window, and fill in the fields:
Token – insert the token (generated in the last step after downloading the module - configuration).
Brand attribute - If there is only one manufacturer for all products, then fill in the default brand field with the manufacturer's name, and otherwise choose from the Brand Attribute list, the specific attribute with the manufacturer's name.
If “Brand Attribute” is not completed, then the information in the Default Brand field will be retrieved, and if “Brand Attribute” has an attribute selected from the list, it will be retrieved from here.
EAN Attribute – Selects an attribute specific to the barcode, if the product has a barcode. If you don't already have it, create an attribute named EAN.
Description type - Yo can choose what description type do you want(long or short).
Order status - exemple:
If you have products with variations, you must fill in the EAN for each variation in the EAN field
Warehouse Location Attribute – represents the storage location of the product (eg Rayon A), if it exists.
Use Generate SKU if you have products with variation and you have not filled in Product Codes for them. The code will be generated according to the code of the basic product.
Finally, click the Save button in the easySales platform and if everything is ok, the products from the shop will gradually appear in the Online Shop -> Products section.
In order to generate invoices with a certain series you must note the series in Woocomerce in easySales module
If you have products with variations, you must set the EAN on each product separately in the product editing.
In Woocommerce go to the module installed by easySales and map EAN Attribute with its correspondent.
When a new version of the module appears, you will see the warning in red according to this image:
- download the new version of the module
- delete the old module from the shop admin
- add the new archive
After the implementation of the new module, save the information both in the shop admin and in easySales.
In order to retrieve all the order details correctly we follow the meta fields according to the information below:
- for CUI we search for meta fields that contain the names "cui" or "cif" or "vat_number"
- for IBAN we search for meta fields containing "iban" keys
- for Bank Name we search for meta fields containing "bank" keys
- for RegCom we search for meta fields containing "regcom" keys
If you use Wordfence firewall it is recommended that you whitelist our IP 188.8.131.52 so that communication between easySales and the website is not interrupted.