The easySales app takes information about products from the website in order to turn them into offers that it can send to the marketplace.
Important: In order to import the products, each of them must have a different SKU and the stock must be a numerical value.
If a SKU is modified in the shop it will be imported as a new product.
In order to find out which products are duplicated you can use the Download button from Online Shops/ Products.
At the same time, it centralizes order information so that you can later generate invoices and awbs, without the need for customizations or plugins in your website.
In order to connect the website follow the steps below:
In the shop's admin panel developed in Shopify, click Apps on the left side of the menu.
In the upper right side you will find Develop apps:
In the upper right side you will find Create an app :
In the opened window fill in "easySales" as your app name ant then click Create app
Open the created app and go to "Configuration" tab and then click "Configure"
In the opened window select the following options, as shown below :
Click Install app .
Step 5 :
In the easySales app, go to the Integrations -> Websites section and click on the "Connect a Website" button. Fill the required data:
Careful, the website URL must be in the format SITE.myshopify.com or exactly as it appears in the store's administration panel.
- Website Name – Website Name.
- Website URL – the shops web address (be careful to select http or https and enter www if redirect is forced this way)
- Country – Website's country
- Price VAT – If you are a VAT payer, write down the value (eg. 19)
- Shipping VAT – If you are a VAT payer, write down the value (eg. 19)
- Language – You can select Romanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Polish and English
- Currency – You can select Romanian Leu, Hungarian Forint, Bulgarian Leva, Polish Zloty and Euro
- Stock source – If you manage the stock only from the online shop, select website. If you want to keep stocks centralized in our app, select easySales (see how it works). If you manage the stock in SmartBill, you must first set up the connection and declare the warehouse management from which the stocks are read.
- Implicit package type – Select with what type of package orders are imported by default – used for AWB generation
Choose shopify, then fill in the default invoices series, and you will take information from the shopify window.
In the app created in the Shopify platform you will find the required data regarding API Key, Password, Shared Secret:
Click the API credentials tab
Copy the necessary information:
Admin API access token is the Password
API secret key este Shared Secret
Finally, click save in the easySales app.
From the Shopify platform, from the Admin API window you will receive details about the API KEY, the password, the URL that you will copy in easySales.
After setup, the products in your online shop will be uploaded to the platform in the Online Shops -> Products section. For each product you will be able to generate offers for connected marketplaces. Any changes made to a product on the website will also update the offers assigned to it in real time.
Also, as you receive orders, they will reach the platform in the Orders section, where you will be able to generate AWBs and Invoices.
The products stock in the online shop must be filled in with numerical values.
The SKU product code must be a unique value, otherwise the product will not appear in the easySales platform.