The easySales app takes information about products from the website in order to turn them into offers that it can send to the marketplace.
Important: In order to import the products, each of them must have a different SKU and the stock must be a numerical value.
If a SKU is modified in the shop it will be imported as a new product.
In order to find out which products are duplicated you can use the Download button from Online Shops/ Products.
At the same time, it centralizes order information so that you can later generate invoices and awbs, without the need for customizations or plugins in your website.
In order to connect the website follow the steps below:
In the easySales app, go to the Integrations -> Websites section and click on the "Connect a Website" button. Fill in the columns:
- Website Name – Website Name.
- Website URL – the shops web address (be careful to select http or https and enter www if redirect is forced this way)
- Country – Website's country
- Price VAT – If you are a VAT payer, write down the value (eg. 19)
- Shipping VAT – If you are a VAT payer, write down the value (eg. 19)
- Language – You can select Romanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Polish and English
- Currency – You can select Romanian Leu, Hungarian Forint, Bulgarian Leva, Polish Zloty and Euro
- Stock source – If you manage the stock only from the online shop, select website. If you want to keep stocks centralized in our app, select easySales (see how it works). If you manage the stock in SmartBill, you must first set up the connection and declare the warehouse management from which the stocks are read.
- Implicit package type – Select with what type of package orders are imported by default – used for AWB generation
- Refresh rate – The interval at which information regarding products, stocks, categories and characteristics are syncronized. Value is in minutes and can't be greater than one day (60 min * 24 hours = 1440 min)
Finally, select the Unas box, and fill in the 3 fields:
- Invoice Series – The default invoice series
- Finalized Status – Unas status that represents a finalized order (*case sensitive)
- Canceled Status – Unas status that represents a canceled order (*case sensitive)
In the shop administration panel, navigate to "Settings" -> "External Connections" -> "Marketplaces" Locate "easySales" in the provided list and proceed to select the "Add" button. Copy the API key, and navigate back to the easySales platform to insert the copied API key into the required field.
After setup, the products in your online shop will be uploaded to the platform in the Online Shops -> Products section. For each product you will be able to generate offers for the connected marketplaces. Any changes made to a product on the website will also update the offers assigned to it in real time.
Also, as you receive orders, they will reach the platform in the Orders section, where you will be able to generate AWBs and Invoices.
The products stock in the online shop must be filled in with numerical values.
The SKU product code must be a unique value, otherwise the product will not appear in the easySales platform.
Send Marketplace orders to UNAS
By utilizing this function, you gain the capability to transmit Marketplace orders to your UNAS Shop and subsequently handle the orders there. It is important to be aware that this service is an optional add-on and entails an additional monthly cost of 25 Euro. The charge for this service will be applied upon its activation. To initiate this feature, kindly access the Integration section, proceed to Websites, select your UNAS website, and then click on the "Edit" option. From there, navigate to the Settings section to enable the desired service.
Status of order when sending to the website - Select the status from the list
Fallback email - Please enter the email address that should be sent in case of missing information from Marketplace orders
Shipping method - Please input the preferred Shipping method for receiving orders. Ensure that the name matches exactly as defined in UNAS, including any uppercase characters and other formatting details.
Map payment methods - This feature enables you to synchronize easySales Payment methods with corresponding UNAS Payment methods. To proceed, click on the "Add Payment Method" button, choose the relevant easySales Payment method from the list, and then insert the corresponding UNAS payment method ID into the designated "Payment method ID" field. Additionally, include the exact UNAS Payment method name, ensuring it matches precisely as defined in UNAS, encompassing any uppercase characters and other formatting specifications.
Send orders for the following channels - Choose the desired channels from which you wish to receive orders in your UNAS shop. Then, click on "Enable send order to website." Following this action, you will be redirected to the payment page, where you can subscribe to this additional add-on service.