The easySales app takes information about products from the website in order to turn them into offers that it can send to the marketplace.
Important: In order to import the products, each of them must have a different SKU and the stock must be a numerical value.
If a SKU is modified in the shop it will be imported as a new product.
In order to find out which products are duplicated you can use the Download button from Online Shops/ Products.
At the same time, it centralizes order information so that you can later generate invoices and awbs, without the need for customizations or plugins in your website.
In order to connect the website follow the steps below:
In the easySales app, go to the Integrations -> Websites section and click on the "Connect a Website" button. Fill in the columns:
- Website Name – Website Name.
- Website URL – the shops web address (be careful to select http or https and enter www if redirect is forced this way)
- Country – Website's country
- Price VAT – If you are a VAT payer, write down the value (eg. 19)
- Shipping VAT – If you are a VAT payer, write down the value (eg. 19)
- Language – You can select Romanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Polish and English
- Currency – You can select Romanian Leu, Hungarian Forint, Bulgarian Leva, Polish Zloty and Euro
- Stock source – If you manage the stock only from the online shop, select website. If you want to keep stocks centralized in our app, select easySales (see how it works). If you manage the stock in SmartBill, you must first set up the connection and declare the warehouse management from which the stocks are read.
- Implicit package type – Select with what type of package orders are imported by default – used for AWB generation
- Refresh rate – The interval at which information regarding products, stocks, categories and characteristics are syncronized. Value is in minutes and can't be greater than one day (60 min * 24 hours = 1440 min)
Finally, select the Unas box, and fill in the 3 fields:
- Invoice Series – The default invoice series
- Finalized Status – Unas status that represents a finalized order (*case sensitive)
- Canceled Status – Unas status that represents a canceled order (*case sensitive)
In the shop administration panel, go to Settings -> External Connections -> API Connection and click the "Create API Key" button. Then check all the boxes in the list of features and click the "Save" button. Then click on the "Edit" button and copy the API Key and insert it into the easySales platform.
After setup, the products in your online shop will be uploaded to the platform in the Online Shops -> Products section. For each product you will be able to generate offers for the connected marketplaces. Any changes made to a product on the website will also update the offers assigned to it in real time.
Also, as you receive orders, they will reach the platform in the Orders section, where you will be able to generate AWBs and Invoices.
The products stock in the online shop must be filled in with numerical values.
The SKU product code must be a unique value, otherwise the product will not appear in the easySales platform.