- Fill in the required data, including base products price addition (percentage)
- Click Save
- Send offersto Okazii marketplace
Access the Online/ Virtual Shop section -> Products by clicking the Add Offer button on Okazii
- Adding/updating information in the feed can take up to 3 hours.
Step 2 – Click Connect
- Go to Menu -> Manage Store or Settings -> Store -> Manage
- Click Manage Items -> Import Products
Select Automatic Import
- Select Feed URL, and enter the feed URL generated by the easySales platform in the Add Feed URL field
- Make sure Eliminate from Okazii products that do not appear in the feed is checked
- Click Save
Step 3 – Synchronize Categories
- Go to Article Management -> Catalog Administration
- Edit the feed category that you want to sync
- Choose a category from Okazii for it
- Repeat the process for all feed categories
After synchronizing, start the manual import from Okazii platform again.
In order to be able to import orders from Okazii, you must add easySales IP Address in Okazii: Store Administration / Orders export, and in the section XML export settings, enter IP: 184.108.40.206
The last step is to copy the link in the top left from Okazii -> Shop Administration - >Export orders in the easySales platform in the Occasion section (Integrations / Marketplace).
Very important to remember:
If the products from the online/ virtual shop have several categories, in offers (Marketplace/ Offers/ Okazii) we will import the parent category for all offers.
If you want an offer to be in another category, you must manually edit the offer from Okazii.
In order not to modify each offer individually, you can select the offers with the same category and use our mass editing function (from Marketplace/ Offers/ Okazii) to modify the category at the same time.
Existing offers from Okazzii will not be imported in easySales.